Unlike the abortion industry, we don't get funding from the government or big businesses.
Instead, we rely on the generosity of members of the public like you who care for the plight of the unborn and other vulnerable human beings.
Could you donate now to save an unborn child's life?
- £10 could pay for 250 campaign leaflets which inform the general public about the humanity of the unborn child and the threats he/she faces each day
- £20 could pay for 30 expert briefings for MPs about bills in Parliament demonstrating to politicians the strength of the pro-life case
- £50 could could pay for the placards used in SPUC’s roadside pro-life chains of witness that get across our message to thousands of motorists
If you're able to give a larger gift, say £500 or £1000, then your action could allow SPUC to respond to an emergency request for help from an expectant mother desperate for basic baby equipment and clothing.
And if you're able to commit to protecting the unborn with a monthly direct debit gift, that will give us the stability to plan for the future:
- £5 per month could help fund a SPUC school talk, bringing the truth about abortion directly to young people in the classroom
- £10 per month could help SPUC provide doctors' surgeries with factual pro-life materials which offer pro-life alternatives to patients considering abortion
- £15 per month (about 50p a day) could help provide a pregnant mother in crisis with the support she needs to keep her baby
(As well as donating to SPUC, you can help us by inviting other people to donate as well - see our fundraising page for more information)