Video connects Planned Parenthood with sale of foetal organs
16 July 2015
US abortion giant Planned Parenthood has allegedly been profiting from the sale of baby body parts
An undercover video was released on 14 July 2015 implicating Planned Parenthood with the sale of foetal body parts.
The Center for Medical Progress has released the video as part of a three-year investigation. In the video, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, identified as senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood, appears in a restaurant with an actor posing as a 'buyer'. They discuss the price of body parts and the abortion procedures involved.
Planned Parenthood released a statement claiming that foetal tissue was provided to "support lifesaving scientific research". [Planned Parenthood, 14 July] The video can be seen here.
- U.S. lawmakers introduce bill to expand insurance coverage of abortion
- European Court of Human Rights declares Nicklinson and Lamb help-to-die case "inadmissable" [Telegraph, 16 July]
- US presidential candidate Marco Rubio speaks out against abortion [Bloomberg Politics, 10 July]
- Abortion and ectopic pregnancies [Live Action, 9 July]
- Ireland: Pro-life TDs investigate live-birth abortions [The Journal, 9 July]
- Planned Parenthood increase abortions whilst cutting health services [Christian Institute, 9 July]
- Ireland: Parents of disabled children address Rally for Life [Irish Catholic, 9 July]
- Christian group claims voluntary euthanasia is consistent with religious beliefs [Sydney Morning Herald, 14 July]
- Stratford-on-Avon MP supports assisted dying bill [Conservative Home, 13 July]
- England: National survey shows little improvement in end of life care [Ehospice, 9 July]
- US: Writer warns that law "repackages killing as compassion" [Christian Institute, 9 July]
- Family violence harms unborn babies [Sydney Morning Herald, 14 July]
- Miracle still-born baby starts breathing after 22 minutes [Mirror, 9 July]