New attempt to push Estrela, radical abortion agenda, through European Parliament
13 January 2014
Edite Estrela is a strongly pro-abortion MEP
As expected, the pro-abortion lobby is trying to resurrect the pro-abortion Estrela report, rejected by the European Parliament last month.
The European Parliament plenary agenda scheduled for 16 January includes a statement from the European Commission on "Non-discrimination in the framework of sexual and reproductive health and rights".
The Estrela report promoted abortion on demand, restriction of freedom of conscience, and compulsory sex education at primary and secondary school. [Pat Buckley, 10 January]
- Pope Francis: abortion kills children "who will never see the light of day" [LifeNews.com, 13 January]
- Israel will offer young women free abortions [LifeNews.com, 10 January]
- Teens who have sex by age 16 account for 75% of all abortions, suggests US research [LifeNews.com, 10 January]
- Babies will be genetically sequenced from birth within our lifetime, claims expert [Telegraph, 10 January]
- Mothers are happier with their lives than any other group in society, suggests study [Telegraph, 13 January]
- Families should only get child benefit for the first two children, says Work and Pensions secretary [Mail, 12 January]
- Congratulations Archbishop Nichols [John Smeaton, 12 January]