RCOG faculty bars pro-life medics
25 April 2014
Pro-life medics will not be allow to join, nor receive training or qualifications from the RCOG
A faculty of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology (RCOG) has barred pro-life medics.
New guidelines by the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH) bar doctors and nurses who have a conscientious objection to abortifacient birth control.
Such medics will not be allowed to become faculty-members nor receive qualifications or training from the faculty. [Peter Saunders, 23 April]
- Oregon county puts stop to incinerating aborted babies for electricity [LifeSiteNews.com, 24 April]
- Nearly 1,000 Texas women hospitalised every year after botched abortions [LifeNews.com, 22 April]
- Elderly care demand to 'outstrip' family supply [BBC, 24 April]
- Right-to-die 'guidelines' not on cards [Irish Independent, 24 April]
- Mother arrested on suspicion of murdering her three 'terminally ill' children [Telegraph, 23 April]
- Chilling unearthed video: Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger says, ‘No more babies’ [LifeSiteNews.com, 22 April]
- Shocking photos show China's one-child policy in action [LifeSiteNews.com, 22 April]
- Catholic Church will always proclaim life, Argentine archbishop says [CNA, 23 April]
- Poll shows most nations around the world find abortion immoral [LifeSiteNews.com, 22 April]