SPUC youth and student newsletter published
17 October 2012
The past few years have seen a resurgence of pro-life university societies in the UK
SPUC has today published a youth and student newsletter.
In its history, SPUC has consistently sought to support pro-life young adults and students. This has included support for pro-life societies, speakers, conferences, public acts of witness, and campaign materials.
In the last few years we've seen a resurgence of pro-life youth societies in the UK. Our international youth conference has gone from strength to strength, making it the largest pro-life youth event in the UK. We felt that it was a good time to re-launch a straightforward, action-focused newsletter, about how we can work together for the culture of life.
Please forward this newsletter to a friend. It features information about:
- SPUC's 9 Million Children campaign
- SPUC's pro-life speaker taster training day
- SPUC's youth blog
- SPUC's internship scheme
- SPUC's campaign to inform people about abortion-inducing forms of birth control
- SPUC's campaign to defend marriage, which protects unborn children
- SPUC's universities speaker tour
- SPUC's international youth conference
- News of other pro-life events and resources