Sing for the unborn this December
14 December 2011
The Good Counsel Network, a pro-life organisation which assists women in crisis pregnancies, are carol singing at London tube stations next week (19, 21 and 22 December) to raise money for their life-saving work.
Please go along and join them one evening if you can. If you're not comfortable singing then they always need help collecting money too.
For more information and to let them know if you plan to join them please contact Conor on 0207 723 1740. [John Smeaton, 11 December]
- UK pro-abortion lobbyist celebrates Christmas morning-after pill promotion as "Jingle Pills indeed"! [BMJ, 12 December] SPUC slams it as "sick trivialisation" [Twitter, 13 December] Lobbyist also claimed: "[I]t's sex [pro-lifers are] against". SPUC comment: What an absurd claim, when in fact many pro-lifers have large families. [Twitter, 13 December]
- UK pro-abortion group holds Christmas carols concert in Anglican church [FPA, 13 December] SPUC comment: Did they dare to sing the famous Coventry Carol with its line: "children young, to slay"? [Twitter, 13 December]
- SPUC challenges review which denies abortions harms mental health [Guardian, 9 November] Detailed SPUC comment [SPUC, 9 November]
- Doctors wanted to starve disabled son of Irish pro-life politician [John Smeaton, 13 December]
- Read this letter on the Liverpool Care Pathway [John Smeaton, 13 December]
- UK cabinet minister says Malthus population theory was generally wrong [Mynewsdesk.com, 13 December]
- March for Life to be held in Budapest, Hungary, 28 December [Pat Buckley, 13 December]
- Pope at Guadalupe Mass: Defend life from conception to natural end, protect family in its genuine form [VIS, 13 December]
- Holy See praises bilateral relations with Chile including pro-life & pro-family mutual interests [VIS, 13 December]