SPUC's 2019 National Conference will take place at the Hayes Conference Centre in Swanwick from Friday 13th to Sunday 15th September 2019.
The theme of the National Conference is "SPUC's historic battle to defend the right to life of unborn children".
In view of this year’s political developments the conference comes at a critical time for SPUC supporters, and it is very important that as many people as possible attend to keep up to date with SPUC’s campaigns. There will also be a series of workshops, as well as chances to socialise with fellow pro-lifers.
The conference is fully catered. If you have any questions, please contact Katherine Hampton at
Online bookings are now open! To be part of this conference, please select your details using our online booking system above (click "BOOK"). Children under five go free, but please give their names and ages under "Additional information".
This year's speakers
- Sir Jeffrey Donaldson Member of Parliament for Lagan Valley and Democratic Unionist Party Chief Whip: Battling to defend unborn children in Northern Ireland
- John Deighan SPUC Scotland Chief Executive and SPUC Deputy Chief Executive and Antonia Tully, SPUC Director of Campaigns
- Professor Roberto de Mattei Catholic historian and author: A historical perspective on the role of lay Catholics during times of crisis in the Church
- Obianuju Ekeocha Founder of Culture of Life Africa: Abortion, population control and the West’s ideological neo-colonianism in the 21st century
- Colin Hart Director of Christian Institute and Chairman of Coalition for Marriage: The fight to defend marriage in the United Kingdom
- Dr Anthony McCarthy Ethicist, SPUC Director of Research & Education: Euthanasia in Britain
- John Smeaton SPUC Chief Executive: The way ahead