The 2018 SPUC Youth Conference will take place on the weekend of 9-11 March 2018.
What is the Youth Conference?
The annual SPUC Youth Conference is a weekend filled with pro-life talks, workshops and many chances to meet other young pro-life people. The aim of the weekend is to bring young pro-life people together, to educate ourselves on the current pro-life issues and to recharge our batteries so that we are ready for the coming year.
As well as being a fantastically informative weekend, the conference is always great fun - a chance to make new friends and catch up with old ones at the bar, or at our famous Saturday night ceilidh. To get an idea, you can check out the line up of the 2017 Conference, and take a look at the photos and videos.
Confirmed speakers include:
- PROFESSOR DAVID PATON specialist on government strategies in life and death areas
- PROFESSOR PRISCILLA COLEMAN expert on the links between abortion and mental health
- PROFESSOR PATRICIA CASEY consultant psychiatrist, speaker on Ireland and abortion
- ROGER KISKA legal counsel with the Christian Legal Centre
- AISLING HUBERT campaigner on sex-selective abortion
- FIORELLA NASH author, researcher and expert on pro-life feminism
Download the conference programme below!
The price of the conference includes all talks, food and accommodation for £100. Sponsored places are often available. If you want information on this (or have any other booking inquiries) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can book online using the link to the side, or download a booking form below, fill it in and send it back to us!