Leave a Legacy for Unborn Children
Help us create a society free from abortion which respects life until its natural end.
Our work depends on the generosity of people who remember SPUC in their Wills. If you already give to SPUC, please don't stop. Regular giving supports the work that we already do to protect unborn children. However, if you leave a legacy to SPUC in your Will, it will help us provide a strong voice for unborn children long into the future.
You can download the SPUC Will Guide here.
Some facts about Wills
A Will can provide you with peace of mind before your death and enables you to give to the people and causes which mean most to you. Two-thirds of us will never get round to writing our Will. In some cases, this could mean that the government receives our estate instead of the people and organisations we would like to benefit. Being married or living with someone is no guarantee that your next-of-kin will receive your whole estate, should you die without making a valid Will. Even if you already have made a Will, it is important to revisit it to make sure it still reflects your wishes. Whenever your circumstances change, e.g. a birth or death in your family, or if you intend to marry, it is important to update your Will.
Help to write or update your Will
Whether you decide to make a special gift to SPUC or not, it's important to make a Will. It's your chance to avoid misunderstandings, ensure that your family's needs are met and remember causes that were important to you during your lifetime. You can download an easy-to-follow Will Guide here which will give you more information about writing or amending your Will, and if you wish, leaving a legacy to SPUC.
If you have any questions about this, or would like any more information, please contact Harriet Nabateregga on 020 7820 3123 or email email@example.com
How your legacy could help our work
- £500 could help fund essential training for one person to speak out confidently and professionally in the media on pro-life issues.
- £800 could pay for 50,000 pro-life leaflets for GPs to give to patients considering an abortion.
- £5,000 could help fund a SPUC youth conference, helping to inspire the next generation of pro-life campaigners.
- £10,000 could help cover the cost of printing life-saving leaflets which dedicated pro-life volunteers around the country deliver door-to-door.
- £15,000 could help us run the Abortion Recovery Care and Helpline (ARCH) ensuring support is available for women (and men) struggling with an abortion experience—or considering abortion —every day of the year.
- £20,000 could fund cutting-edge pro-life publications, commissioned by SPUC from top academics in their field. For example “Abortion Matters” edited by Dr Anthony McCarthy.